viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

Summer Holidays





Really I not think much in next summer holidays.

The University life is very fast and uncontrolled. In this sense, I have time only for University. For this reason, the summer holidays they do not have space in my mind.




But when I think in this, I believe it will be quiet days. Because I need work at the end of December and all of January, for have enough money for travel or visit different places in February.

Fortunately I work in a liquor store net to my house. And the owners of that liquor store they are my uncles. For that I think it will be quiet days.







Obviously I like a going to different places, for especially at South of Chile. Previous summer I traveled to South of Chile, but sole reach up to Chiloe. Those summers were much moved, with many trips, and few moments to rest.




For That I like this summer be quiet. And I think I like to going to Torres Del Paine some days with my partner and a few friends. And I know different places in Torres Del Paine; I like to do trekking for the mountain, and happen some days in peace and tranquility. 
Also that, I like training the majority part of summer, play football with my friends or to practice Martial Arts because in the rest of year the time is very short to practice a different sport or other activities.

4 comentarios:

  1. I hope I can visit Torres Del Paine some day
    I also like training a lot in summer!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Try to be responsible and not get drunk in your work xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you can know the Torres del Paine

    ResponderEliminar

  4. I also want to know the south of Chile, I hope we meet!

    ResponderEliminar